Burlington English – Test Prep
Burlington English (BE), one of the leading private English Schools and Test Preparation Schools in Israel, has outstanding teaching staff and groundbreaking teaching methods.
BE is looking for dynamic and talented test-prep instructors (SAT / GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / IELTS) and admission consultants, who are eager to learn and develop themselves professionally, for our branches in Ramat Gan, Haifa and Jerusalem.
We are looking for people who:
* are familiar with at least one of the following tests: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, GRE
* are graduates of at least one foreign university and are familiar with foreign universities’ admission requirements and application processes
* have strong GMAT, GRE, SAT scores
* have knowledge about test formats, dates offered, the test enrolment process and the admission timeline
* have superior skills in creating and managing a dynamic classroom experience
* have the ability to learn our methodology and strategies quickly
* have a high energy level and the ability to engage with a variety of students
* are friendly and easygoing with excellent interpersonal skills
* are trustworthy, professional and presentable
* are open to flexible hours afternoons / evenings (3 to 12 hours a week)
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write code "303-TP teacher" in the subject line.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד